User agreement of the site DRACONIC.CLUB
The DRACONIC.CLUB Internet resource located at https://draconic.club contains information about video games and their creators, as well as gaming industry news.
Using the Site is possible only with full and unconditional consent to the terms of this User Agreement.
A user who fully or partially disagrees with these conditions must immediately stop any use of the Site.
1. Terms and definitions
- For the purposes of this User Agreement, the following terms have the following meanings:
- Site Administration — owns all exclusive property rights to the Site (including the domain name of the Site), materials posted on the Site, and administers and manages it.
- Database — a set of Information placed (placed) on the Site. All Information posted on the Site, as well as the selection, grouping and arrangement of the Information, are the intellectual property of the Site Administration and (or) other copyright holders.
- Information - any information posted (posted) by the User or the Site Administration on the Site, including: User's personal information, links to other sites, any text messages, reviews of games, comments, photographs (images), audio and/or video works, computer programs, and other files.
- Moderation — changing and deleting any Information available on the Site, including those added by the User.
- User is any person who uses the Site. A user who has passed the registration procedure and received a login and password is a registered user and has his own Profile. Any User accessing and using the Site automatically agrees to this User Statement and accepts the requirements established by this User Statement.
- User Content is any content (text, video, image, reviews, testimonials, comments, etc.) created by Users and posted on the Site.
- User profile (account/account) is a special section of the Site protected by a password. The Profile contains information about the User, which is posted by the User himself. Each User may have only one Profile.
- Personal information of the User - any information that the User provides about himself independently when registering (creating a User Profile) or in the process of using the Site, including the User's personal data, information, which is automatically transmitted to the Site Administration in the process of using the Site using the software installed on the User's device, including the IP address, cookie information, information about the User's browser, as well as other data about the User.
- Site is an Internet resource located on the Internet at https://draconic.club. The Site, depending on the context, also means the Site software, the design (graphic design) of the Site, the Database, any section (subsection) of the Site, as well as the Information posted on the Site by the Site Administration and Users. All exclusive property rights to the Site belong to the Site Administration.
- Spam — postal and other distributions of advertising, informational, propaganda or other nature, the receipt of which is not authorized by the recipients.
- Any terms and definitions used in this User Agreement that are not specified in the "Terms and Definitions" section will be interpreted in accordance with the meaning arising from the text of the User Agreement. In case of any disagreement regarding the interpretation of the term and / or concept used in the User Agreement, the interpretation to be determined by the Site Administration will apply.
2. Subject about the general provisions of the User Agreement
- 2.1. This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement, Rules) establishes the rules and conditions for using the Site and posting Information on it and is an agreement between the User and the Site Administration, which replaces all previous agreements between the User and the Site Administration.
- 2.2. Accessing the Site, using the Site and/or performing any other activity on the Site by the User means that the User accepts and undertakes to comply with all the terms of this Agreement. Passing the User registration procedure on the Site means the User accepts this Agreement.
- 2.3. The site administration has the right at any time and for any reason without prior benefits of using the following actions, but does not assume any obligation for their obligations:
- 2.4. Restrict Users in access, restrict or terminate access to the site;
- For any reason, refuse Users to post, move or remove any materials on the Site;
- Block or delete accounts (accounts) of Users, as well as delete or delete any information contained in the files of User accounts.
- 2.5. By accepting this User Agreement, the User confirms that the Site Administration is not responsible to him or any persons for the implementation of any of the actions specified in the Agreement.
- 2.6. The User understands and agrees that the use of the Site may be accompanied by advertising, and that such advertising is necessary for the operation of the Site. The User also undertakes not to limit the display of such advertisements or advertisements through changes to HTML/CSS or other means. Using the Site, the User acknowledges the right of the Site Administration to place such advertisements without prior notice and without any compensation to the User or other users. The nature of the placement and the amount of advertising displayed on the Site are determined and changed at the discretion of the Site Administration. Correspondence and business relations with advertisers or participation in promotions conducted by advertisers, including payment, delivery, including conditions, warranties and presentations of the relevant services or goods mentioned in or found as a result of such relations, create rights and obligations solely between the User and the advertiser . The User agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility or any obligations for causing any losses or damages incurred as a result of interaction with advertisers and (or) the presence of advertising on the Site.
3. Registration on the site
- 3.1. To gain access to all the features of the Site, the User must complete the registration procedure on the Site. Registration of the User is possible by performing a series of sequential actions to fill out the registration form in electronic form, as a result of which such a person becomes a registered User, receives an individual login and password to access all the features of the Site.
- 3.2. The Site Administration has the right to block and/or delete the User Profile, deny access to all or some features of the Site, and delete User Information without explanation, including including if the User violates the terms of the Agreement, as well as if the User provides incorrect information about himself or the Site Administration has reason to believe that the information provided by the User about himself is unreliable, incomplete, inaccurate, violates the terms of this Agreement, or the User uses someone else's information .
- 4.1. Each registered User has his own unique login and password required for authorization on the Site. This individual login and password is intended only for this registered User.
- 4.2. The User undertakes not to disclose or transfer his login and password to third parties, and to take all necessary efforts to ensure that his login and password are not available third parties. An individual login and / or password allows access to those sections of the Site that are available only to registered Users, as well as to personal pages of the Site intended only for this User.
- 4.3. If any person other than the User authorizes on the Site using the User's login and password, then all actions performed by such a person will be considered performed by this User. The User is solely responsible for all actions performed by him on the Site, as well as for all actions performed on the Site by any other persons using the User's login and password.
- 4.4. The Registered User is solely responsible for the safety aware of your login and password, as well as for all the consequences that may arise as a result of its unauthorized and / or other use.
- 4.5. In case of unauthorized use of his login and password or suspicion of such use, as well as any violations or suspicions of violation of the confidentiality of his account, the user must immediately notify about it to the Site Administration.
- 4.6. The Site Administration is not responsible for the possible loss or damage to the Information that may occur due to the violation by the User of the provisions of this part of this Agreement.
5. User's personal information
- 5.1. When processing the User's Personal Information, the Site Administration undertakes to take all organizational and technical measures to protect the User's Personal Information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it. However, it is possible that as a result of a malfunction of the Site, a virus or hacker attack, technical malfunctions and other circumstances, the User's Personal Information may become available to other persons. The User understands this and agrees that he will not make any claims against the Site Administration in connection with this.
- 5.2. Although the Site Administration, when registering and authorizing on the site, requires a minimum of information from the User, the User, at his own discretion and desire, can add personal data, and agrees that that his Personal Information contained in the User Profile is publicly available, and any User of the Site can get acquainted with it.
- 5.3. The User agrees that the Site Administration collects, stores and performs other actions to process the User's Personal Information for the following purposes:
- - identification of a party within the framework of agreements and contracts with the Site Administration;
- - sending notifications, messages and information regarding the use of the Site;
- - communication with the User for the provision of services, as well as processing requests and applications from the User;
- - improving the quality of the Site, the convenience of their use, the development of new services and services;
- - targeting advertising materials;
- - conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data of Users.
- 5.4. The User confirms that by posting his Personal Information on the Site, he does it voluntarily, and that he voluntarily provides this Information to the Site Administration. The Site Administration has no intention to collect information considered by the current legislation as personal data, unless such information was provided by the User voluntarily. By providing his personal data voluntarily, the User agrees to the processing of his personal data, including their transfer and processing in accordance with applicable law. If the User does not want his personal data to be processed, he should not provide them on the Site.
- 5.5. The User undertakes not to post personal information of other persons on the Site without their consent and / or use personal information of other Users in any way that does not comply with the requirements of the current legislation, in illegal and / or illegal purposes, as well as for any other purposes that do not correspond to the purposes of using the Site.
- 5.6. The User has the right to change and / or supplement his Personal Information or any part of it at any time, if this does not violate the terms of this Agreement.
- 5.7. The User has the right to delete the Personal Information provided by him in the Profile by contacting the site administration through the Feedback form. This action may restrict the User's access to certain features and sections of the Site.
- 5.8. The Site Administration is not responsible for the use of the User's Personal Information by other persons, including persons to whom the User's Personal Information was transferred by the Site Administration in accordance with clause 5.9 .
- 5.9. Without prejudice to other provisions of the Agreement, the Site Administration has the right to transfer the User's Personal Information to third parties in the following cases:
- - The user has agreed to such actions;
- - Transfer is required within the framework of the use of the Site by the User or to provide services to the User;
- - Such a transfer is provided within the framework of the procedure established by law;
- - Such a transfer occurs as part of the sale or other transfer of the business (in whole or in part), while the acquirer transfers all obligations to comply with the terms of this Agreement in relation to the User's Personal Information received by him;
- - In order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Site Administration or third parties in cases where the User violates the terms of this Agreement;
- - Transfer between persons affiliated with the Site Administration. In this case, the recipient shall transfer all obligations to comply with the terms of this Agreement in relation to the User's Personal Information received by him.
6. Features of placing Information on the Site
- 6.1. The User agrees that he is solely responsible for any materials publicly posted on the Site or transmitted confidentially through the technical capabilities provided to the User on the Site. By accepting these Rules, the User confirms that he has all intellectual property rights in relation to the User Content, and grants the Company the right to use, copy, create derivative works, distribute, publicly perform and reproduce, store, transfer, send, publish the User Content and its subsequent editions for the purposes of (i) reproducing User Content on the Site; (ii) distributing User Content via electronic or other means of communication for the purpose of enabling other users to download or otherwise obtain such content, and/or (iii) storing User Content in a remote database accessible to other users. If the User does not have the proper rights to post any Information on the Site, the User undertakes not to post such Information.
- 6.2. When using the Site, Users may be exposed to content that may cause harm or damage, is obscene or offensive, or contains inaccurate information. The user assumes all risks associated with the use of such content. The Site Administration has the right to remove any content that violates this User Agreement or is offensive, but does not assume the obligation to remove such content.
- 6.3. When using the Site, the User undertakes:
- - do not disrupt the normal operation of the Site;
- - do not post on the Site and do not send the following Information anywhere through/through the Site;
- - containing threats, slander, insults;
- - discrediting the honor and/or dignity of third parties;
- - violating the rights and legally protected interests of third parties, including copyright;
- - public order that violates the rights of citizens to privacy;
- - promoting and/or containing discrimination against people based on race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, social status, sexual orientation, political affiliations or other characteristics;
- - promoting and / or calling for a change in the constitutional order, unleashing a war, religious, racial or ethnic hatred, infringing on the rights of minorities;
- - containing attempts to incite hatred or calls for violence;
- - containing pornographic materials or other materials that offend morality;
- - containing extremist materials;
- - insulting the religious feelings of citizens;
- - knowingly false and misleading;
- - materials, the sole purpose of which is to follow a link to an external site;
- - links to download full versions of any games that leaked beta versions;
- 6.4. Do not deliberately litter sections of the Site with useless, uninformative messages, messages consisting of randomly repeated characters, and also not send multiple identical messages, including messages, consisting of pictures or special characters that stretch the site page in any direction, also by constantly using transliteration, Caps Lock or excessive use of text formatting tags in such a way that it will interfere with other users of the Site. As well as any sabotage of the site in one way or another.
- 6.5. When using the Site, public condemnation of the administration (including moderators as representatives of the Site Administration) is prohibited. It is forbidden to condemn in terms of moderation and / or administration of the site, bickering and arguing with moderators or administrators.
- 6.6. The User undertakes not to place on the Site and/or through/through the Site any form of malicious software (viruses, trojans, worms, etc.) or other computer codes, files or programs designed to disrupt, modify, block, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment and software or program to allow unauthorized access.
- 6.7. The User undertakes not to distribute and/or use any computer programs, robots (“spiders”) or other automatic algorithms and methods aimed at “ pumping out (collection), illegal transfer, copying, blocking, modification, destruction of Information and the Database, as well as aimed at circumventing the restrictions set by the Site Administration in the Site settings.
- 6.8. The User undertakes not to place advertising information on the Site and / or through / through the Site without the prior consent of the Site Administration to such actions.
- 6.9. The User undertakes not to place or otherwise use on the Site Information protected by intellectual property law (including, but not limited to, which affects any or patent, trademark, copyright and/or related rights), and other legally protected Information without the corresponding rights and permissions from the owner of such Information. In the event of a dispute, the burden of proving that the Information posted by the User does not violate anyone's rights lies with such User.
- 6.10. The User undertakes not to collect, store, distribute, process or otherwise act with the Personal Information of other Users.
- 6.11 The User undertakes not to place on the Site and / or through / through the Site links to other Internet resources, the content of which is contrary to the requirements of the current legislation and / or this Agreement.
- 6.11 The User undertakes before posting on the Site and / or through / through the Site any information (including, but not limited to, images of other persons, other people's texts of various content, audio recordings and videos) pre-evaluate the legality of their placement.
- 6.12. The User undertakes not to distribute on the Site and / or through the Site Spam, chain letters, online earnings systems, pyramid schemes, multi-level marketing, e -mail businesses.
- 6.13. The User undertakes not to assist in the commission and / or not to commit other illegal and illegal actions using the Site that are contrary to the requirements of the current legislation and / or this Agreement.
- 6.14. The User undertakes not to place on the Site and / or through / through the Site information aimed at extorting or receiving money, regardless of the pretext, from other Users and / or third parties.
- 6.15. The Site Administration does not check and does not have the technical and actual ability to check all the Information posted by the User on the Site for its compliance with the requirements of the law and the provisions of this Agreement, since such verification will make it impossible for the Site to function. However, the Site Administration can do this at any time at its discretion in case of doubt.
- 6.16. The Site Administration provides the User with the opportunity to post Information on the Site, but does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy and legality of the Information posted by the User on the Site.
- 6.17. Links to any other site, product, work or service, Information of a commercial or non-commercial nature, posted on the Site by the User and / or as advertising, do not mean approval or recommendation of this Information by the Site Administration.
- 6.18. The Site Administration may, at its discretion, refuse to place and / or delete any Information that the User is going to post / posted on the Site.
7. Site usage
- 7.1. The User may use the Site only in accordance with this Agreement and only in the ways provided for by the technical capabilities of the Site.
- 7.2. The Site contains links to Internet sites owned by third parties and may be of a commercial nature. The placement on the Site of third party content and links to third party sites does not constitute an endorsement of such content or sites. The site administration is not responsible for the content of such sites or the content on them. Also, the Site Administration is not responsible for any goods and services offered by placing links to Internet sites owned by third parties. Any interaction with third parties, including operations for the implementation of settlements, the supply of goods and services, the User carries out independently. The site administration is not responsible and does not assume any obligations in the event of losses or damage of any nature as a result of any such transactions between the User and third parties. Any questions, claims or claims regarding any goods or services should be directed to the relevant seller.
- 8.1. The Site Administration makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the operation of the Site around the clock, but does not guarantee the absence of interruptions due to technical malfunctions, preventive maintenance, as well as does not guarantee full or partial performance of the Site/Service.
- 8.2. The User hereby confirms his consent to indemnify, provide legal protection and release the Site Administration and all of our officers, directors, owners, employees, representatives, information providers , affiliates, partners and licensors (collectively referred to as "Partners") from any liability, liability for damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any member based on any claim, including but not limited to claims for damage to reputation, for infringement of rights of publicity and/or for infringement of rights of privacy, and for infringement of copyright or trademark rights in connection with the following:
- - use of the Site;
- - any use or intended use of the User's account and password by any other person (user), regardless of whether such user has been granted permission for such use;
- - content, quality, content content that the User places on the Site;
- - violation by the User of this Agreement;
- - violation by the User of the rights of any other individual or legal entity;
- The Site Administration does not guarantee that the Information posted on the Site will be available at any time, or will not be deleted or lost. The Site Administration is not responsible for failures and delays in the operation of the Site, as well as for the possible consequences of such failures and delays.
- 8.3. The administration is not responsible for all offensive, deliberately false and untrue information, as well as other information that violates applicable law, posted by other persons, but attaches all possible efforts to exclude this information from the Site in the event of the request of copyright holders and Users. The responsibility for this information lies with the persons who posted it.
- 8.4. All information posted on the Site, including the layout and design of the Site, is provided "as is". The Site Administration disclaims any warranties that the Site may or may not be suitable for specific purposes of use.
- 8.5. In the event that third parties present claims against the Site Administration related to the use of the Site by the User, the User undertakes to independently resolve these claims with third parties, protecting the Site Administration from possible damages and proceedings.
9. Other provisions
- 9.1. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine. Issues not regulated by this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. All possible disputes arising from the relations governed by this Agreement shall be resolved in the manner prescribed by the current legislation Ukraine. Throughout the text of this Agreement, unless expressly stated otherwise, the term "legislation" is understood as the legislation of Ukraine.
- 9.2. The User and the Site Administration will try to resolve all disputes and disagreements that have arisen between them through negotiations. If it is impossible to resolve disputes and disagreements through negotiations, they are subject to consideration in the appropriate court of Ukraine.
- 9.3. Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment between the User and the Website Administration of agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal employment relations, or any or other relations not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
- 9.4. Recognition by a court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable does not entail the invalidity or unenforceability of other provisions of this Agreement.
- 9.5. This Agreement is drawn up in Russian and in some cases may be provided to the User for review in another language. In case of discrepancy between the Russian-language version of the Agreement and the version of the Agreement in another language, the provisions of the Russian-language version of this Agreement shall apply.
- 9.6. In case of inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation by the User or other Users of the provisions of this Agreement, the Site Administration reserves the right to take appropriate actions to protect its interests at any time . Inaction does not mean that the Site Administration waives its rights in the event that the same and / or similar violations are committed in the future.
- 9.7. This Agreement may be changed by the Site Administration without any special notice, the new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Internet, unless otherwise provided for in the new version of the Agreement. If after such changes to the Agreement come into force, the User continues to work with the Site, then by such actions the User confirms his agreement with the changes. If at any time the User can no longer comply with the terms of the Agreement, then the User must immediately stop using the Site.
- 9.8. The Site Administration may also apply restrictions in relation to certain functions and services or restrict the User's access to the entire Site or to its individual parts, without notifying and without incurring responsible for this, for technical or security reasons, in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction of data, or in the event that the Site Administration considers, in its sole discretion, that the User violates this Agreement, or another law.
- 9.9. The proper addresses for sending legally relevant communications are:
- - for the Site Administration: contact form available via the Feedback link;
- - for the User: the email address posted in the User Profile, or the email address specified when contacting in the contact form;
- This Agreement is a public offer. The User's consent to the terms of this Agreement (acceptance) is the actual use of the Site, its services and the use of any Information posted on it;
- If you find your intellectual property (photo, text, etc.) illegally published on the Site, contact the Site Administration to fix the problem by filling out the appropriate Feedback form.